Class of 2019
School: Cherokee High School
Grade Level: 9
Kyle's strengths include chipping and his short irons. Kyle is a good overall driver of the golf ball off the tee as well. Kyle's main strength however is his attitude and his desire to improve is enormous. This mentality is going to take him a long way.
Currently we are working on Kyle becoming a more consistent striker of the golf ball, especially with his longer irons. Also I am pushing him on the green to make a higher percentage of putts.
1. Make the Cherokee Men's Golf Team
2. Be stronger in all subjects especially Math
3. Be able to break par
4. Be medalist in a high school match
5. Help the Cherokee Men's Team to qualify for the state tournament
1. Compete and win nationally ranked tournaments
2. Obtain a D-I or D-II Scholarship to play golf
3. Graduate with a 4.0 GPA in high school
4. Have the opportunity to play golf professionally
Schedule / Results:
Kyle is planning on playing in the Hawkins County Junior Series at McDonald Hills, Summer 2015.