- Born in Appalachia, Virginia on December 17, 1945.
- Resident of Kingsport, TN 1951 to present.
- Served the United States in the Vietnam War, US Army, 1968 and 1069.
- Graduated from East Tennessee University, 1984 with a major in Financial management and a minor in Accounting.
- Retired from Eastman Chemical Company’s engineering department October 1997 with 32 years of service.
- Started a Real Estate career in June 1980.
- Owned and operated 4 companies of his own. All of them were struggling companies when he took over. Managed them until they were profitable. Then sold them all for a considerable profit.
- He was the General Manager of a real estate company with three offices and 77 agents for 17 years. This was from 1997 to 2009.
- He is presently the General Manager/Relocation Director for the largest real estate company in the area with two offices in Kingsport, one in Johnson City, and one in Greeneville. The company has a total of 91 agents and 11 staff members.
- Since taking his latest position in 2009 as Relocation Director, the department has grown from $9 million in sales per year to $23 million in sales per year.
- Very adapt to sales management and organizational skill with commercial properties.
- Specializes in taking business properties that are not profitable and helping them to become profitable.
Schedule / Results: