PGA member since ’80
- Bristol, TN native
- Tennessee High graduate 1973
- USF graduate 1978, Tampa, FL
Former clubs include:
- Director of Golf at Beech Mountain Golf Club
- Director of Golf at Oshkosh Country Club
- 35 years teaching experience
- Trained and studied from Hank Haney, Craig Shankland, David Ledbetter, Bob Rotella, and Manuel de la Torre.
“My philosophy is to help everyone understand “their best swing” and as fast as possible enjoy playing golf through improving key fundamentals that all great players have.”
Areas of expertise:
- Full swing mechanics (driver, fairway, woods)
- Identifying individuals specific needs and limitations
- Seniors fundamentals
- Ladies basic fundamentals
I am a native of Bristol, TN and graduated from THS in 1973. Turned pro in 1978 after graduating from USF in Tampa, Florida. Golf Director at four different golf and country clubs including Beech Mountain and Oshkosh Country Club. Class “A” PGA Golf Professional since 1980.
It has been a huge passion of mine to help others learn the greatest game on the planet and I have actively taught and been focused on improving my teaching skills. Some of my favorite mentors that I have trained and learned from include Hank Haney, Craig Shankland, David Ledbetter, Bob Rotella, and Manuel de la Torre. I have had excellent success with all levels of players from beginner to expert including ladies and juniors.
My philosophy is to help everyone understand “their best swing” and as fast as possible enjoy playing golf through improving the “key fundamentals” that all great players have. Learning how to understand what makes their unique golf swing work and maximize their consistency, ball-striking, and scoring is the goal.
I believe everyone can improve and find tremendous enjoyment in golf. I look forward to getting to know you and it will be my pleasure to help and guide you to your best swing!
Schedule / Results: